Notify Blogger about objectionable content.
What does this mean?
BlogThis!
-->
>> Saturday, March 20, 2004
))
brEathE easy_
Cruel to the eye
I see the way he makes you smile
Cruel to the eye
Watching him hold what used to be mine
Why did I lie?
What did I walk away to find
Oooohhh...why...oooh -- why...
CHORUS
I... can't breathe easy
Can't sleep at might
Till you're by my side
No I... can't breathe easy
I can't dream yet another dream
Without you lying next to me
There's no air
Curse me inside
For every word that caused you to cry
Curse me inside
I won't forget, no i won't baby,
I don't know why (don't know why)
I left the one i was looking to find
Ooh -- why...ooooh, why -- why...
CHORUS
Out of my mind
Nothing makes sense anymore
I want you back in my life
That's all I'm breathing for
Ooooooohhhhh -- tell me why
Oh won't you tell me why
I can't dream yet another dream
Without you lying by my side
There's no air
I... can't breathe easy
Can't sleep at night
Till you're by my side
Coz i can't breathe easy
I can't dream yet another dream
Without you lying next to me
There's no air
There's no air.
aww....l0ve this s0ng
12:50 PM;
k
me, myself
chris * i love snacking to bits.
we can stitch back those happy days ;
k
credits
Layout
RAHH :
designer.
TOUCHSTONES :
brushes.
ROMANCEDIED :
brushes.
AUGIE :
font.
k
favourites
jay and cristiano ronaldo. oh, and jessica alba of course =D
k
friends
manda'*
mama'*
jir0ng'*
si0k'*
daphne'*
sarah'*
natasha'*
jieming'*
j0hnny'*
qing'*
cheeling'*
ch0nglee'*
jac & rach'*
chinkz'*
alan'*
chuhui'*
guang'*
pauline'*
k
...
Get awesome
blog templates
like this one from
BlogSkins.com
Get awesome
blog templates
like this one from
BlogSkins.com
Get awesome
blog templates
like this one from
BlogSkins.com